In Episode 4 of The Side Hustle Show I’m joined by fellow entrepreneur Kai Davis, who built an impressive freelance business in his spare time that allowed him to move from Oregon to Hawaii. Kai’s a real hustler and drops a ton of great value in this interview.
Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show via iTunes!
Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show on Stitcher!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How a teenage Kai first turned a hobby into a profitable business.
- Why he stood in the middle of his university campus yelling, “Get your weekly enema!”
- How he crafted the escape plan that allowed him to move to Hawaii.
- How to overcome your fear of raising prices.
- How to pitch freelance services as a long-term investment.
- The importance of figuring out your big-picture vision of success.
- Kai’s #1 tip for side hustle entrepreneurs.
Mentioned in this episode:
If you want to learn more about Kai, feel free to ask questions in the comments below, and check out his blog as well.