Health and Fitness for Busy Entrepreneurs

I felt gross. I was tired from chasing a toddler around, out of shape, and fighting a series of frustrating injuries.

And I realized it was hurting my output at work. Building a business takes real energy and real brainpower, and I wasn’t performing optimally because my body wasn’t performing optimally.

I knew I had to do something about it.

A friend introduced me to Rob Dionne, a certified personal trainer who works with clients online and in person. He also co-hosts the Open Sky Fitness podcast with his wife Devon and runs the really active Open Sky Fitness Facebook group.

Since we started working together, I’ve lost 5 pounds, gained strength, and generally feel more energized during the day. On the surface, investing 20 minutes in a workout seems like going backward; that’s 20 minutes I should be working! But I’ve found it pays dividends in better energy the rest of the day and better sleep at night.

During our coaching calls, I’d often find myself saying, “This is really good stuff, we should be recording this.”

And that’s how this episode came to be.

Tune in to hear the most important health and fitness factors, how they can fit into any schedule, and Rob’s analysis of one Side Hustle Show listener’s daily routine.

Free Download: Download Rob’s Top Fitness and Nutrition Tips For Busy Hustlers

Download the Free PDF “Highlight Reel” from this Episode

With all of my guest’s top tips and resources included.

Enter your email to access it now:

Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show on Apple Podcasts!

Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show on Google Podcasts!

Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show via RSS!

Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.

Sponsors:

  • Skillshare – Get a free month of unlimited access to 17,000 Skillshare courses!

Learn:

  • How you can prioritize health and fitness into your busy schedule.
  • Why you need to find your own reasons to improve your health.
  • The moment that made Rob realize he needed to make some lifestyle changes.
  • Why diet is 95% of the solution to improving your health and working out is the other 5%.
  • How Rob starts his mornings and why you should be prioritizing 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
  • Some of Rob’s quick home workout ideas requiring no equipment.
  • The apps and tools he uses with his clients.
  • Rob’s #1 tips for Side Hustle Nation.

Links:

Download the Free PDF “Highlight Reel” from this Episode

With all of my guest’s top tips and resources included.

Enter your email to access it now:

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button