Jesse Krieger is THE Lifestyle Entrepreneur, and author of the book of the same name, subtitled Live Your Dreams, Ignite Your Passions and Run Your Business From Anywhere in The World.
Today we’re chatting about how aspiring side hustlers can come up with new business ideas, validate them quickly, and begin earning money outside of their day job.
It’s a fun session with a lot of brainstorming out loud on various ideas and methodologies of going to market.
I first connected with Jesse through a HelpAReporter query I put out about how to find a business coach, and he was among the responses. Then he sent me a copy of his book and I thought he would be an interesting person to bring on for the podcast.
Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show on Stitcher!
Subscribe to The Side Hustle Show via RSS!
- Why some people think the term “lifestyle business” is a negative.
- How Jesse recommends side hustlers come up with business ideas.
- Why competition in your marketplace is actually a good thing.
- How to put your unique twist on an existing product or service to start your own business.
- Jesse’s “Business in a Weekend” framework.
- Our thoughts on start-up costs / investments, and why you should consider the compound effect of investing in yourself.
- Jesse’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
What do you think? Does Jesse’s lifestyle business framework work for you? Let me know in the comments below.
Win a Free Copy of Jesse’s Book!
In the comments below, share your biggest takeaway from this week’s show and I’ll select a winner to send a free copy of Lifestyle Entrepreneur! Hurry, this contest closes next Thursday, July 31st.